Heartbreaking Food Fails
1. These inappropriate corn dog muffins:
2. This poor, unfortunate watermelon cake:
Go home, cake. You’re drunk.
3. This problematic vegan pasta:
BIG CASHEW IS BEHIND THIS
4. These unmotivated paleo cinnamon rolls:
Diagnosis: lack of ambition.
5. These doomed mozzarella bites:
6. This rainbow cake that rolled a little too hard:
All adventurous cakes do.
7. These stained-glass cookies:
Breaking my heart.
8. These bunny blobscuits:
Don’t impose your standard of beauty on my bunny, OK?
9. These horrifying apple turkeys:
I CAN NEVER UNSEE THIS
10. This candy corn cookie calamity:
And kids, that’s why you should never touch candy corn without hazmat gear on.
11. These sad cinnamon bun pancakes:
12. This 14-layer caketastrophe:
Eh, I’d eat it.
13. These broken bacon hearts:
14. These Jell-o shots (?) that never quite jelled:
Stop crying and go get the spoons.
15. This rainbow cupcake mistake:
They just wanted to be free.
17. This salted caramel pretzel meltdown:
Salty…LIKE MY TEARS.
18. This attempt at Rice Krispie patriotism:
19. These would-be quinoa pancakes:
20. This rather ineleggant breakfast:
21. This Sour Patch Situation:
What counts is that you tried. Tried and failed miserably.
22. The peanut butter cup cookies that couldn’t:
There were irreconcilable differences.
24. This failed fruit roll-up:
Looks about right to me.
25. This almost-ombré cake:
26. This rainbow pasta tragedy:
You brought this upon yourself for trying to make RAINBOW PASTA in the first place.
27. This incredible, edible sinking sponge cake:
A real letdown.
28. This microwave cookie fiasco:
29. These overnight oats:
Maybe they’re just hungover?
30. This not-so-easy mac:
You do realize this comes in a box, right?
31. These heartbreaking yogurt-covered strawberries:
glurp glorp glarp
32. This rubber-ducky cupcake massacre:
They didn’t deserve to die like this.
33. This sad bread dachshund:
34. These not-so-hot tater tots:
35. This polka-dot cake: